Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day!

Yay!! I LOVE Valentines day! Trevor always makes it such a fun day. Last year was the best, he totally surprised me and it was so perfect, so I was wondering if he could top last year, and what he had up his sleeve for this year. He definitely delivered!
Valentines day started early this year. Trevor has class at 8, so that he means he wakes up at 7,
which means I had to wake up at 6 to go get breakfast in bed for him. 
Totally worth it. We never get the chance to eat breakfast together so it was really fun. 
Trevor knows I can't handle surprises, so he took EXTRA long on dinner, and closed the door to the kitchen so I couldn't peek. This is what I was staring at for like an hour and a half. 
How cute is he! I love his face in this. He made THE BEST dinner for us. 

Red velvet cake. My favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment