Thursday, February 9, 2012

5 months!

Trevor and I have been married 5 months today! Holy Cow! Time is just flying by. Can I just say that I LOVE being married to Trevor. He is my very best friend and he knows me better than anyone else in the whole world (that could be a bad thing, but he loves me anyway). Trevor is the most fun guy ever, he is always coming up with the funnest ideas and is always surprising me. I just love him!

I have all of these orphan pictures that I meant to do a post on, but just got too busy. So i've adopted them into this "random past events" post.

I bet you can't name another person who owns a three man sleeping bag. Yep that's right. Trevor's brother Cody got us this awesome sleeping bag for our wedding. That's what gave us the idea to do the camping trip (refer to Camping 101).
It's a tradition in my family to go to the rodeo (Dixie Roundup) every Septemeber. I wasn't quite ready to let this tradition go, so I convinced Trevor to tag along with me this year. 
I think he liked it?
Best birthday present ever! Trevor is so cute and got us front row seats to see The Little Mermaid at Tuacahn. I absolutely loved it! I could tell we definitely had the best seats in the house when in the middle of "Under the Sea", Sebastian jumped off the stage and hugged (kind of attacked) us. Best part of the whole show.
Oscar's Cafe in Zion. Best breakfast ever. This may or may not have been on our honeymoon.
Trevor always has to get the picture with santa at the Nativity at Tuacahn. It's totally the same santa every year too. This new picture is my favorite though. Look at Trevor's hand, he's totally acting like he's besties with Santa.
I love him!
This was the first day I got my best friend back after being gone all summer. Of course we had to document it. Next to our wedding day, and getting engaged, this was the best day of my life.
Christmas Eve tradition: lunch at Panda Garden. This is such a fun tradition for my family.
Last year Trevor came with us when we were just dating. He ordered the Kung Pao chicken and I guess being in Germany for two years made him forget that you're not supposed to eat the little dark red peppers they have on the plate for decoration. Poor guy, his eyes were watering, and he had to drink five glasses of water before he could get rid of the spicyness. He was so cute, this was one of those little moments that got me hooked.

 These have been the best, funnest (is that a word) 5 months of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment