Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cowboy Trevor

My grandpa Lynn has had horses since my mom was a little girl, so I grew up with horses and the corrals just down the street from my house. Trevor, however, said he has only ridden a horse once in his life. I've been trying to get Trevor to go ride the horses down at my grandpa's ever since we started dating, but we just haven't had the opportunity. So over Christmas break, when my mom's friend asked if she wanted to go riding, I asked if Trevor and I could tag along. 
 He was such a natural! He got the horse all curried, cleaned out the horse's hooves, and even got him all saddled. 

Trevor said he wanted the most "thug" horse in the whole place. His horse's name was Tattoo, how fitting
It was such a fun day!

2 comments:

  1. You two are so cute! I love the deer! Kind of freaky really it's not like you live in the hills! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was not from "papa sage" that was from me- Kris but I can't figure out how to have it accept my name- weird anyways I just love you two!

    ReplyDelete