Saturday, May 19, 2012

DAT time!

Dear family and friends,
          Trevor will be taking the DAT (dental admissions test) on May 29th, so in about a week and a couple days. For those of you who don't know what the DAT is, it is the big test students have to take to be considered for acceptance into dental school. This isn't just any test either, it is a 5 hour grueling test of math, crazy organic chemistry, general chemistry, biology, perceptual ability, and reading comprehension. Basically it is the hardest test in the world. Trevor is the most amazing person ever and has been working SO extremely hard studying for this test. Over the past few months I thought it would be fun to take a sneak picture every time he studied for the test, not realizing that I would have a bazillion pictures by the time he took the test (and towards the end he started to notice what I was doing, so he would pull a little smirk in the picture) so I just wanted to post a few. I can't even begin to express how grateful I am for this guy! I don't know how he does it but somehow he manages to study on car trips, vacations, at people's houses, during american idol, and especially at home with me probably bugging him the whole time. He has the most amazing determination and he is such a hard worker. He has given up so much time, a fun summer, endless hours of sleep (seriously, he stays up till like 4 in the morning studying, I don't know many other people who could do that) to give us an awesome future. And somehow in between all of his crazy hours of studying he still makes time for me and makes me feel so important. He never once thinks of himself. I just love him so much!! I know he is going to do so great on the test because he is just so smart and is working so hard, he definitely deserves it. Please keep him in your prayers this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment