Friday, November 25, 2011

Mission Accomplished

I have such a happy place when I'm cooking in the kitchen, singing and dancing to music. It seems like the food always turns out better when you're listening to a good song. My usual song of choice is this (best ever, try it out), but now that it's Christmas time Trevor and I busted out Anne Murray and all of the other Christmas goods. So I have been WAY in the cooking mood lately with all of this fun music playing. 
Ever since I first started dating Trevor, I have love loved his mom's chicken noodle soup, and was determined to try making it someday. When we got married I was lucky enough to get the golden Satterthwaite family cook book.. (this may or may not be among some of the reasons I married Trevor).. so now I had my chance. It definitely doesn't compare with Kris and Julie's, but I totally did it!

Trevor was so cute and helped me out the whole time.


Then of course we had to finish it off with a game of rummy. Such a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment