Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I have a confession..

Okay so.... this story is completely ridiculous, but just go with it. 
Whenever Trevor and I play scrabble he sometimes (ALL the time) beats me. The first couple of times it was like, okay whatever Trev you're smart. But now it's a real problem. I have yet to beat him and it is causing great emotional stress. Lately, whenever we play I sometimes (ALL the time) end up in tears. Ridiculous I know. But how the heck would you feel if your husband was a genius and never let you win a game ever in your life and you feel like the dumb one in the relationship. The last game we played was especially bad (he beat me by 150 points) and I threatened to throw away the game. I may or may not have cried in my room a little.. when I got over myself I went to find Trevor and tell him I'm really not a drama queen and this is what I found....
I kind of like scrabble now.

No comments:

Post a Comment