Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Anniversary

Trevor and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary yesterday! I can't believe it has already been two years since our perfect wedding day! Trevor had school all day and then went straight from school to his White Coat Ceremony, so it was a busy day! His White Coat Ceremony was such a neat experience. I'm so glad I was able to be there with him! I am so proud of Trevor for the amazing hard worker he is. He is just going to excel in dental school because of his dedication to his schooling. It's been so fun to see him studying his dental instruments. I kind of like to pretend I'm in dental school too, and try to have him explain what he has learned every day in school.

 After his White Coat Ceremony we headed home for some dinner I had made. We had shrimp scampi and salad for dinner, with strawberry shortcake for dessert. We decided to go out to eat last Saturday at Souplantation, because we knew it would be a late night last night. So we got two yummy anniversary dinners. Trevor surprised me with our anniversary gift, it is a Kitchen Aid mixer! I am so excited to start using it! And he is always so thoughtful and got me the most beautiful flowers. It was such a special day! I love being married to Trevor. He is so perfect and I feel so blessed that we found each other. I am so excited for this new chapter in our lives, to become parents. Trevor is going to be the most amazing father. He is already so loving to our baby, I can't wait to see him when our baby is born. I feel so blessed to have Trevor as my eternal companion! 


No comments:

Post a Comment