Sunday, March 17, 2013

Disneyland 2013

The day after we were accepted to Roseman, Trevor was invited for an interview at USC. Even though he had already been accepted, he still thought it would be a good idea to go interview because USC is a really hard school to get into, and just the fact that he got an interview was pretty cool. The USC dental school has been around for over 130 years so it is a really good school, they really know how to produce good dentists. Also, he really likes California and it would be fun to live there. So since we were going down for the interview, we decided to spend a day at Disneyland too! 
Disneyland was so much fun! We woke up really early that morning and got to the park about 45 minutes before it even opened. We were there ALL DAY LONG! From 8:15 in the morning till 10:00 at night. If we were able to stay in the park longer I think we would've! We started the day out right, going on Indian Jones and ended it with Its a Small World. We did so many fun rides, everything we wanted to and some new ones too! Our favorites are of course Indian Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean (we did that twice, I could ride that one all day long), Radiator Springs Racers which was new for us, and we also watched the Aladdin show which I hadn't ever seen so it was really fun.
 My family and Trevor's family were also in Disneyland, so it was fun to go on rides with them and spend time with them.
This was on Pirates of the Caribbean
Trevor is the sweetest husband ever! He never stops surprising me. While we were on the ride Pirates of the Caribbean, we were talking with my family about how fun it would be to eat at the Blue Bayou because neither me nor my family had done that before. Then Trevor says, oh well good thing I got us a reservation for 2:00 today! I didn't even believe him! It was such a fun surprise. He had to call days in advance to get a reservation there. I love how he is always thinking of ways to surprise me. We got the Monte Cristo and it was the most delicious food I have ever tasted. 
 Splash mountain
 Mint Julep! Such a yummy drink my family introduced us to. I'm hooked
 Getting ready for Star Tours


 I love this place!
I couldn't even feel my feet at the end of the day from being there for 14 hours, but it was totally worth it!! Such a great trip

No comments:

Post a Comment