Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Time [Before and After]

Trevor and I started dating in September of 2010, so we got to spend last Christmas together dating. It was such a fun time, I was already so in love with Trevor and I knew he was the one for me, so that made Christmas time even better to be with him. This Christmas, now that we are married it's like we're having our first Christmas all over again. After we put up our Christmas tree, I was comparing pictures of last Christmas with this Christmas, and as you can probably tell we definitely stepped it up a notch on the Christmas tree decorating this year!
We didn't exactly have a normal "tree stand" last year so we had to improvise.
(no we didn't tie our christmas tree to the ceiling this year)
before vs. after

No comments:

Post a Comment