Saturday, October 1, 2011

we've only just begun

We're Married! This day could not have been more perfect and I loved every second of it. Trevor and I have the best family, everyone helped out so much with everything. We couldn't have pulled it off without them. My mom and mother-in-law were co-captains in all of this. They put so much time into our wedding and I am so blessed to have them! 


 These girls were so cute! They were my official "dress holders" because my train was so long!



 The Christensen Family
 The White Family
 The Nelson Family


 My favorite part of the luncheon! My sweet father-in-law played the guitar, and John Marriott sang "Marry Me" for our luncheon. I love this song and it sounded SO amazing! They did such a good job. Trevor was so cute and in the middle of the song asked me to dance. Definitely one of my favorite moments of the day.
 My cute grandma "nette", Lynette Switzer and grandpa CB
 We love Grandma Satterthwaite! We were so happy she could be here for our wedding.
 My favorite girls! Abbey, Camie, and Gina

 The boys. Love them
 My new nieces and nephews! I think my little brother just decided to sneak in the picture too. These are the cutest kids in the whole world. 
 My maid of honor Gina. Aka my bestie. Aka pabo. She is going to college at SVU and flew all the way from virginia to come be with me for my wedding. I couldn't have made it through the day without her. 
Andrew loves his new big brother Trevor






 Andrew is the best brother in the world. I just love him. (Doesn't he look SO stinkin cute in his tux?)




 My Aunt Kerrie made our awesome cake. It looked so beautiful!
(and tasted yummy too!)












1 comment:

  1. Way Cute pictures!! You two are so dang cute, I am so happy for both of you!

    ReplyDelete